Ayurvedic Medicine for Acidity Digestion | ACIGARD™
Ayurvedic Medicine for Acidity Digestion
Acigard, Ayurvedic Medicine for Acidity Digestion, Helps By:
- Balances stomach acid and thereby provides quick relief in hyperacidity and heartburn
- Soothes and Strengthens Stomach Lining and protects it from various irritating foods and toxins
- Stimulates secretion of gastric juices and helps in digestion of food
- For indigestion after overeating and heavy meals and eases pain and heaviness after meals
- Helps expel gas from large intestine and relieves flatulence and bloating
Hyperacidity is related with disorders of acid production in the stomach resulting in various digestive abnormalities. This has been one of the most common prevailing problems in present days due to the changing lifestyles and unhealthy dietary routine.
The modern competitive stressful life, junk food, processed food, excessive spicy food, cold drinks, too much alcohol are among the most common causative factor for unbalancing stomach acid. The most common symptoms of imbalance of stomach acid are heart burn, sour eructation, nausea, vomiting, loose stool and pain in the abdomen aggravating usually after the intake of food or on empty stomach.
ACIGARD is a unique and synergistic herbal formulation for balancing stomach acid and helps to counter any disturbance of digestive process in the gastro intestinal tract. It is unique because it contains herbs and minerals which not only balances the production of acid but also nourishes the mucous membrane of the stomach. This cooling and soothing formulation also improves the appetite, reduces the symptoms of heart burn, sour eructation, nausea, pain and heaviness in stomach area.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis);
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra);
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) and 9 other prominent Ayurveda herbs.
METHOD OF USE
Take 1 tablet morning and evening with water.
| BLISS AYURVEDA (I) PVT. LTD.
Contact Address :
Contact Phone Numbers :
Contact E Mail Address :